The Gastric Sleeve is a surgical weight loss procedure. The procedure is performed by removing a large percentage of the stomach. The resulting stomach is much smaller, so the patient will feel full much sooner when eating. The procedure also reduces production of the hunger hormone known as Ghrelin. The result is a patient who feels hungry less often and feels full when eating less food.
Right now we are offering the Gastric Sleeve Package with the following providers:
- Dr. Mario Almanza and Dr. Marcelo Hernandez offer the gastric sleeve procedure for $3,999 in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico at Baja Hospital. There are some discount programs available with this provider as well, to help get the price a bit lower. Please inquire for details.
- Dr. Miguel Diaz also offers the gastric sleeve procedure for $4,499 in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico at Mi Doctor Hospital.
- Dr. Galileo Villarreal offers the gastric sleeve surgery near Laredo Texas - in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico for $5,199 at Hospital Mexico Americano. There is a discount program available with this provider as well, to help get the price a bit lower. Please inquire for details.
- Dr. Luis Cano also offers the gastric sleeve procedure for $4,499 in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico at INT Hospital.
- Philip Vanden Borre offers the gastric sleeve surgery in Belgium, Europe for 6950 Euro.
- Dr. Felipe Cantu offers the gastric sleeve surgery in Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico for $5,999 at Hospital Del Rio
- Dr. Gabriel Rosales offers the gastric sleeve surgery in Piedras Negras, Coahuila, Mexico for $8,499 at Piedras Negras Medical Center and in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico for $6,499 at Christus Muguerza Hospital Conchita
- Dr. Sunil Bhoyrul offers the Gastric Sleeve for $18,653 in San Diego, California at Scripps Memorial Hospital.
- Dr. Manish Motwani offers the gastric sleeve surgery at B-Lite Clinic in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India for $5,399.
- Dr. Bernie Hanna offers the gastric sleeve surgery at Durango Surgery Center in Las Vegas, Nevada for $10,645.
- Dr. Yakov Bereznitskiy offers the gastric sleeve surgery in Ukraine, Europe for $4,799 at Garvis Clinic.
If you would like more information on a specific provider, please let us know and we will send you everything that you need.
To get started, create your free account and fill in the form below or give us a call. The way it works is easy: You create a free account, fill in a questionnaire, and then your provider will review your case and possibly accept you as a patient. Then you pick your date, schedule through us, and plan for your encounter. We'll be there every step of the way! And we think you'll love our one of a kind platform to help you receive the medical care you're seeking. You be the judge, see for yourself what everyone's talking about and why we're number one!
Gastric Sleeve Testimonials:
Love how everything turned out
Hello my name is Hector I had my surgery a year ago I really recommend Dr mario almanza to anyone who want to do the sleeve everything was clean nice personal staff I felt well taken care of so don't stay there think if you should do the surgery just do it and have trust... *
My experience was great. Flew in, had the surgery the same day. Recovered for 3 days and flew home. I am 9 months post op and down 105lbs. From 255lbs to 150, so It's been wonderful and I would do it all over again. The staff was kind and gentle and the facility was beautiful. ... *
Undergoing the surgery was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have lost 103 pounds in the past year. My life has changed ever since. I highly recommen to get the surgery done at this place. It was totally a great experience for me and my family. ... *
A chance to enjoy life again
It has given me better opportunities to be out and enjoy all the physical activities with my four boys again.... *
BEST LIFE DECISION I'VE MADE at 49!!
I've always been big my entire life. I never let my weight keep me from having fun, even if I did miss out on a lot of things. I have always been with my kids and enjoyed their moments I just often could not participate with them such as theme parks. I was always holding the bookbags and drinks wh... *
1 year out
I waited a full year to see how things would go before sharing my thoughts post-op 1 year. 3/10/22-3/10/23
1- This was the BEST decision I have made for myself.
2- This was the HARDEST thing I've ever done.
3- I miss water, I used to drink 150+ ounces of water everyday and I loved it. Now I'm luck... *
Healthier and happier
The doctor and staff were absolutely wonderful. My journey has not been easy but very much worth it. I have no regrets, I am healthier and happier. At almost 1 year post op I am down 100 lbs and only 19 more to go to hit my goal weight.... *
Finally feel like me again!
I have always been a pretty healthy person but found that as I got older getting weight off and keeping it off became an all consuming fight. I can't say enough about my experience with Dr. Almanza and the group at the Baja Hospital. I am down almost 60lbs after 3 months and am feeling amazing. I... *
Lo mejor que echo por mi
Sin duda alguna, realizarme la cirug a de Manga Gastrica me est cambiando para bien mi vida, estoy feliz y muy agradecida con El Doctor Mario & todo el staff son los mejores, los recomiendo, y mi proceso ha sido muy bueno ... *
Best Thing Ever
This was the greatest experience ever! I loved Baja Hospital and all the nurses and of course my dr, Dr Mario Almanza. Everything went perfectly, the surgery went great! The nurses check on you often. It was amazing truly! I am currently about to be 6 months PO and I am feeling so great. I was 205l... *
The above are testimonials just for the Gastric Sleeve. To view all testimonials, please click here