Searching his name in that order produces both licenses as a result. There's another way in the inverse to search by license numbers: click "Búsqueda", then click "Cedula", then search for either 3595358 or 5295349 in the field "Número de Cédula".
Member of FACS, American College of Surgeons View Details
International Member, American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, 2018
Member of IFSO, International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders. 2018
Certified Physician before the Mexican Council of General Surgery A.C. Certification in process 2017
SEP Professional Medical License, General Physician
SEP Professional Certificate, Specialization in General Surgery
Certificate of the Government of the State of Baja California, General Physician
Certificate of the Government of the State of Baja California, Specialization in General Surgery
Specialty General Surgery, Autonomous University of Baja California, UABC
Tijuana, B.C. June 2007. Specialty Professional License.
Medical General, Autonomous University of Baja California, UABC
Tijuana, B.C. September 2001 Professional License
Boarding, Mexican Social Security Institute IMSS Clinic 20, Tijuana, Baja California, 1 year.
Internship, Mexican Institute of Social Security “IMSS Clínica 20”, Tijuana, Baja California, 1 year
Internship, Social Service, Ministry of Health, SSA, Mexicali, General Consultation
Referee, Partner Active:
Active Member of the Mexican College of Obesity Surgery and Metabolic Diseases B.C.
College Active Member Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery, ECFA
Member of the Medical College of Tijuana
Member of College of Surgeons of Tijuana
Courses and congresses:
Dr. Almanza wants to be always informed with current issues in bariatric surgery, updates surgery and presenting research papers in various conferences in showing their experience in patients surgeries weight control. Attends courses and conferences that give you greater knowledge and experience.
ASMBS Weekend 2017. San Diego CA, June 2017
Regional Western Meeting in General Surgery. Liver Surgery, Biliary Tract and Pancreas. March 2017
XVIII International Congress of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases, July 2016
MISS, Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium, Las Vegas 2016.
XXV International Congress of Endoscopic Surgery, Boca del Rio, Veracruz, May 2016
Bariatric Surgery for the Surgeon Course, Congress of the Mexican Association of General Surgery A.C. Monterrey, November 2015
Minimally Invasive Surgery 2016 Symposium on February, 2016, Las Vegas, by University of Cincinnati and the Global Academy for Medical Education.
Course for Bariatric Surgery Surgeon Congress General Surgery Mexican Association of B.C. November 2015.
VI Latin American Congress of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, IFSO LAC, Mexican College of Obesity Surgery and Metabolic Diseases.
The 8th Regional Meeting, Course Limits Without Borders in Bariatric Surgery, Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery B.C. Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery B.C. February 2015.
XVI National Congress of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases, Working Presentation: Incidents in 774 patients on Morbidity and Mortality of intra-operative complications and post early in the VSG, relative to other conditions with prior bariatric surgery.
XXI International Congress of Mexican Association of Endoscopic, Internactional Federation of Societies of Endoscopic Surgeons IFSES, Jalisco, Mexico, in April 2012.
XX International Congress of Endoscopic Surgery, Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery B.C. Los Cabos, B.C.S. May 2011.
Recognition granted H XIX Constitutional City of Tijuana, B.C., Municipal Health Bureau. Jorge Ramos Hernández, Mayor.
Mexican Congress of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases. A.C. Cancun, Q Roo, July 2009.
Northwest Regional Meeting of Endoscopy Associations, Surgeries for Obesity, AMH, AMEG
Recognition of Ministry of Health of the State of Baja California, Residence and Surgery Tijuana General Hospital. 2007.
Virtual Support Course ATLS trauma, American College of Surgeons,
Technical Improvement Course provider Perinatal Physician Health, Ministry of Health, Tijuana B.C. November 2002.
Seminar, Update and Acute Respiratory Infections, Ministry of Health, October 2002.
Update Course in Pediatric Surgical Pathology, Mexican Society of Pediatric Surgery, June 2001.
VII International Course of Radiology and Imaging Northwest Society of Radiology and Imaging Northwest, August 1996.
Professor of Specialized Course in Bariatric Surgery with duration of 1 year per course, endorsed by the Autonomous University of Baja California UABC, and the Mexican College of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases, CMCOEM.
Currently since 2017
TJ Bariatric Center, Center for Obesity Surgery, Bariatric Surgeon. Specialist obesity surgeries performed.
Diego Rivera, 2312, Zona Rio, Tijuana B.C. Current since 2014
Hospital Jerusalem, Bariatric Surgeon, Av. Fast Track Pte. 12500, Los Santos, 22104 Tijuana, B. C 2009-2014
General Regional Hospital, IMSS Clinic No. 1, 2007- 2014.
The 3rd Tijuana River. Stage, La Mesa, 22226 Tijuana, BC
Red Cross of Tijuana, Base Surgeon, 2007 - 2009
Enrique Silvestre corner Alfonso Gamboa S / N, 2a. Stage Rio, 22420 Tijuana, Baja California
Tijuana ISSSTE Hospital, Surgeon
Fray Junipero Sierra, Doctor Base, 2007 - 2009
Av. Las Palmas no. 4141, Fracc. Las Palmas, C.P. 22440 Tijuana. MEXICO, Baja California
Tijuana General Hospital SSA, Doctor Base, 2007 - 2009
Av. Centenario 10851, Zona Rio, 22320 Tijuana, Baja California
Hospital La Paz, General Medical,
Avenida 5 de Mayo 704, Centro, 22000 Tijuana, Baja California
London Hospital, General Medical.
The 4th Ave. 7431, Zona Centro, 22000 Tijuana, Baja California
Dr. Almanza's Testimonials
1 year later
If your thinking about getting sleeved. Do it! It's ths best decision i ever made. It's 1 year later and I feel great. And have been steady at 131-133lbs for 6 months plus. ... *
The experience was as good as it could be for having surgery. I was well cared for and comfortable the entire stay. The weight loss changed my life so much. From losing the mental stress of worrying about my weight to the physical aspects of feeling better, I couldn't recommend it enough ... *
I HAD THE SLEEVE ON 2/2/23. I HAVE LOST 77 LBS SINCE. I WENT FROM 255 TO NOW AT 178! I HAVEN'T BEEN UNDER 200 LBS IN 29 YEARS. MY LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER. IT WAS THE BEST DECISION THAT I EVER MADE. I CAN WALK UP STAIRS NOW WITH NO KNEE PAIN OR PANTING AND OUT OF BREATH. I FEEL MORE CONFIDENT. MY DIA... *
When starting my journey with weight loss agents it was 2 years ago. i was on the fence about going to mexico to have my surgery. BEST decision i could have ever made! I live such a healthier life style and would do it all over again. My starting weight was 237lbs my weight today 7/10/2023 is 170lbs... *
I had the best experience ever. I wish I hadn't waited so long. Dr. Almanza and staff are great. All you have to do is follow the program and you find yourself losing weight like i did. 148 lbs gone FOREVER!! Im almost 2-1/2 years out. I feel like a kid again. How crazy is that? I'm from Oklahoma, ... *
I want to thank Dr. Almanza for doing my surgery..may 23rd of last year I was 360 pounds and pre-diabetic.. since my surgery.. I have lost 155 pounds.. I went from a 48 in my waist to 34. I currently weigh 205. I am feeling SO much better.. my A1C has dropped dramatically.. from 7.3 to 5.1.. which i... *
Over the last few years I had gained a lot of weight and was depressed about how I looked. I couldn't lose the weight I had gained. I wasn't as active as I should be and I didn't eat a lot of food just didn't eat a lot of good food and ate late. My sister in law had the procedure done and looked goo... *
123>(Currently viewing 10 per page, 397 pages total)
Average response time: 1 day 5 hours 20 minutes
What's this? This is the average amount of time that it takes lately for this provider to respond to a patient for consideration. The way it works, is when a client expresses interest in receiving services from a provider, the provider must accept the client as a patient into their practice. Our one-of-a-kind platform makes it so simple! You'll complete a questionnaire, and your responses will be presented to the providers that you're considering. The purpose of this process of allowing providers to select their patients ensures that expectations are in line, and it gives you a chance to get to know each other. This unique process makes it easier for clients, especially those with complex cases, to get approved for the procedure they desire, than more traditional methods. With our easy to use platform, you're not on your own.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
By using this website, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms and Conditions" or "Terms"). You must agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use in order to use this Medical Tourism Agency, LLC ("MTA") website, WeightLossAgents.com. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, do not use this website!
These Terms and Conditions of Use govern your access to and use of the MTA website including, without limitation, all content such as text, information, images, video and audio (collectively, "Content") and all services ("Services") made available to you through the MTA website (this website and the Content and Services are collectively referred to herein as this "Site") by MTA and/or third parties.
This Site incorporates proprietary intellectual properties, which are protected by copyright (including certain rights of patentability) and are maintained by MTA and/or its affiliates, as confidential and proprietary information to be used only in connection with these Terms and Conditions. This Site may provide access to additional information that may be of use to physicians and other health care providers. We have established the following terms that govern the use of this Site. By using this Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms. MTA may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Therefore, we encourage you to review this Site and these terms for any updates or changes on a periodic basis. Your present and subsequent use of this Site demonstrates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS, AND REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 AND ABLE TO FORM LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACTS.
1. Disclaimer on Emergency Medical Conditions. DO NOT USE THIS SITE FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCY SERVICES. IN AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911 OR YOUR LOCAL EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE NUMBER.
2. Medical Disclaimers. THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE PROFESSIONAL JUDGMENT OF A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL IN DIAGNOSING AND TREATING PATIENTS. MTA DOES NOT GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE, NOR DOES IT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES. ADDITIONALLY, THE USE OF THE CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE DOES NOT ESTABLISH A PHYSICIAN-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP. Your reliance upon Content obtained by you at or through this Site is solely at your own risk. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Site. MTA does not endorse or credential the services of health care providers listed on this site and MTA makes no representations or warranties about the type of services or quality of care of such health care providers. MTA is not a service that verifies and updates the licenses, accreditations, certifications or other permits and approvals of any health care provider.
Your reliance upon information and Content obtained by you at or through this Site is solely at your own risk. Neither we nor our Content providers assume any liability or responsibility for damage or injury (including death) to you, other persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea or instruction contained in the Content or Services provided to you.
3. Identification. Portions of this Site require a user identification and password to access and use. You are solely responsible for (a) maintaining the strict confidentiality of your user identification and passwords (collectively, "IDs") assigned to you; (b) any charges, damages, or losses that may be incurred or suffered as a result of your failure to maintain the strict confidentiality of your IDs; and (c) promptly informing us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org of any need to deactivate an ID due to security concerns. We are not liable for any harm related to the theft of your IDs, your disclosure of your IDs, or your authorization to allow another person or entity to access and use this Site using your IDs. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your IDs.
4. Description of Service. MTA is a medical tourism service agency based in the United States specializing in researching and informing users of medical treatment and recuperation packages for destinations inside or outside the United States. In this role, we research and gather publicly available information and provide this information to you for your personal use in making a more informed decision about your medical treatment options outside the United States.
5. Not A Medical Referral Service. MTA is not a medical referral service and does not endorse, recommend, or approve any travel agency, healthcare provider, or health care facility listed in this Site. We do not provide medical services and will not discuss or advise you on any issues relating to medical treatment. We facilitate contact with, and provide information about health care providers including their self-reported credentials to assist you in making informed decisions. We do not, however, recommend any preferred or specific health care providers for your desired medical treatment. We encourage and advise you to discuss all medical issues with your physicians in the United States, before making a decision on medical treatment outside the United States. Through our medical tourism affiliates around the world, and our in-depth research, we provide information about available medical treatment and recuperation and packages to assist you in making an informed decision.
You agree to assume all responsibility in connection with choosing any health care provider for your desired treatment or procedure. We assume no responsibility or liability for any treatment or other Services rendered by any hospital, physician, or other health care provider, or for any malpractice claims and other claims that may arise directly or indirectly from any such advice, treatment or other Services.
7. User Information.
a. Information Collected. You agree that MTA may collect the following information.
i. If you only browse this Site: MTA may collect the following information about you: your country, IP address, server host, operating system, Internet browser, the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, gmail.com, if you are connecting from a Gmail account), date and time you access this Site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to this Site; and other Internet routing information. The information collected is used to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of this Site, and to assist us in making this Site more useful to visitors. MTA will not knowingly make any of the foregoing information we collect available to anyone else.
ii. If you register or purchase a Service: MTA will collect your full name, financial information in the form of a credit card number and expiration date, for payment of fee. Additionally, we may collect financial applications, copies of cashiers' checks or other financial instruments, or any other form of personal information required to arrange for processing your payment.
b. Change/Modify. You may change any information previously provided to MTA. To make or inquire about such changes, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. Minors Prohibited.
a. MTA is for use by adults only. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not use this Site.
b. MTA is committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not for or designed to attract children. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child.
11. Copyright, Ownership and Use. All of the Content on this Site, including all text, photographs, graphics, images, videos, format, and other expressions is the property of MTA, or the suppliers of Content. All of the above is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. ANY UNAUTHORIZED OR UNAPPROVED USE OF ANY OF THE CONTENT CONSTITUTES COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND SUBJECTS YOU TO ALL CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES PROVIDED FOR UNDER DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAWS AND TREATIES. A user of this Site may only use the Content for accessing and understanding such information for individual and personal use. No one may copy, make any reproduction or modification or any derivative work of the foregoing, and may not republish or display any of same, nor may any of same be linked to any other website unless such website provides acknowledgment of ownership of same in MTA or its third party suppliers or licensors.
12. Compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. MTA respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, we have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of this website who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512:
a. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
b. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
c. Identification of the Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and the information reasonably sufficient to permit MTA to locate the Content;
d. Information reasonably sufficient to permit MTA to contact the complaining party;
e. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the Content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please contact MTA's Copyright Agent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Intellectual Property. You agree that MTA (or its Content providers) owns all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to this Site. You may create a bookmark in your browser to the home page of this Site. Otherwise, you may not create a link to this Site without the prior written approval of MTA. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions of Use are reserved to MTA. No other rights or licenses, whether express, implied, arising by estoppel, or otherwise are conveyed or intended by these Terms and Conditions of Use. To facilitate your access to and use of this Site or portions thereof, we may make certain software available to you. The terms of your use of such software will be stated separately in a license agreement that will be included with the software. You agree to only use such software in a manner permitted pursuant to such license agreements.
14. Content. The Content contained on this Site is provided by MTA or under license by third parties as a service to the users of this Site. This Site and the information, Services and materials contained on this Site are provided on an "as is" basis. You agree that the use of this Site is at your sole risk. Neither MTA nor any of its affiliates warrant that the information on this Site is accurate, reliable or current. Additionally there are no warranties as to results that may be obtained from the use of this Site. Rather, the information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for advice from physicians or other health care providers. Any specific medical questions that you, the user, may have relating to a medical condition, care or treatment or diagnosis should be presented to your physician or health care provider.
15. Advertisements and Links to Other Websites. This Site may contain advertisements placed by or on behalf of third parties. These advertisements may contain links to other websites. MTA may occasionally provide links on its Site to third party websites, including a link to PayPal or other Payment Providers for the purpose of making payments for Services. These links connect you with other websites that are maintained by other parties over whom MTA has no control. These links are provided only as a convenience to you, and MTA does not assume any responsibility for nor endorse such other websites. UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED BY US, MTA DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE PARTICULAR PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR WEBSITES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES OR MAKE ANY DETERMINATION WHETHER ANY SUCH PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR WEBSITE MAY BE EITHER NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE FOR YOU OR FOR THE USE IN RENDERING CARE TO PATIENTS.
16. Customer Satisfaction. MTA is committed to customer satisfaction. We attempt to provide access to educational information about medical conditions and treatment options with minimum interruption. Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms and Conditions to the contrary, you agree as follows:
a. Disclaimer of Warranty. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. MTA AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR WARRANTIES ARISING BY COURSE OF DEALING OR CUSTOM OF TRADE. NEITHER MTA NOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CURRENT. NEITHER MTA NOR ANY OTHER CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE DATA FROM WHICH THE INFORMATION IS COMPILED OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ITSELF, NOR THE COMPATIBILITY OF THE INFORMATION WITH ANY HARDWARE AND SYSTEMS. MTA ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE (1) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, (2) IS FREE OF VIRUSES, UNAUTHORIZED CODE, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (3) IS SECURE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS YOU BELIEVE NECESSARY OR ADVISABLE TO PROTECT YOU AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS OR HAZARD THAT MAY ARISE BY VIRTUE OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. MTA AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIER ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT, BRAND, METHOD, INFORMATION OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE IN ANY WAY, AND THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR ANY ASSURANCE THAT THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED OR DESCRIBED ON THIS SITE WILL SATISFY ANY REQUIREMENTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. BY USING THIS SITE, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK AND THE USER ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THIS SITE.
b. NEITHER MTA NOR ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY THIRD PARTY SUPPLIER CAN BE ASSURED THAT THE USER, IN USING THIS SITE, HAS SELECTED AN APPROPRIATE SERVICE PROVIDER. AGAIN, YOU SHOULD USE THIS SITE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD DIRECT ANY FURTHER INQUIRIES TO A PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties. Therefore, only if required by applicable law, some or all of the exclusions or limitations above may not apply to you. You may have other rights from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
c. Exclusion of Damages. AS CONSIDERATION FOR USER'S OPPORTUNITY TO USE THE GENERAL INFORMATION AND PROCESSES PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, USER AGREES THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER WILL MTA OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH MTA OR THIS SITE BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER ENTITY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION TAKEN BY USER IN RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE. NEITHER MTA NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH MTA SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR RELATE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER TO (1) YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT, OR (2) ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, UNTIMELINESS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE TO PERFORM BY MTA OR ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MTA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain types of damages. Therefore, only if required by applicable law, some or all of the exclusions above may not apply to you. You may have other rights from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
d. Limitation on Liability. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT (OR ANY OTHER AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US), WE (OR OUR CONTENT PROVIDERS OR OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE) SHOULD HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, HARM OR DAMAGE, YOU AND WE (ON BEHALF OF OURSELVES AND OUR CONTENT PROVIDERS AND OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE) AGREE THAT SUCH LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED $1,000. YOU AND WE (ON BEHALF OF OURSELVES AND OUR CONTENT PROVIDERS AND OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE) AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS AN AGREED ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND US (AND OUR CONTENT PROVIDERS AND OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE) AND REFLECTS THE FEES, IF ANY, WE CHARGE YOU TO USE THIS SITE, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ABSENT YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THIS SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT TO YOU.
17. Foreign Access or Use. MTA makes no claim that this Site is appropriate for access or use outside the United States. Your access and/or use of this Site outside the United States are at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
18. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold MTA harmless against any losses, expenses, costs or damages (including its reasonable attorneys' fees, expert fees and other reasonable costs of litigation) arising from, incurred as a result of, or in any manner related to (a) your breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, (b) your unauthorized or unlawful use of this Site, and (c) the unauthorized or unlawful use of this Site by any other person using your IDs.
19. Termination. Your right to access and use this Site immediately terminates without further notice upon your breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use. MTA may terminate theses Terms and Conditions and/or your right to use this Site at any time, with or without cause. MTA reserves the right to discontinue or make changes to this Site at any time.
20. Assignment. MTA may assign these Terms and Conditions of Use, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion. You may not assign your rights under these Terms and Conditions without the prior written permission of MTA. Any attempt by you to assign your rights under these Terms and Conditions of Use without the permission of MTA shall be void.
21. Waiver. The waiver by MTA of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any other or a subsequent breach of the same or a different kind.
22. Severability. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall remain in full force and effect.
23. Governing Law. This Site is controlled under the laws of the State of Delaware and the United States of America. Any claim relating to this Site or Services provided through this Site will be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving application to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof.
24. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions of Use contain the entire agreement between you and MTA relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any other oral or written communications relating thereto. These Terms and Conditions of Use may not be amended or supplemented by (a) any purchase order or similar form originated by you relating to the subject matter hereof, or (b) statements of any MTA employees. MTA reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without advance notice. MTA agrees to post all amended forms of these Terms and Conditions of Use on this Site and such amended forms shall be effective immediately upon its posting. Your continued use of this Site subsequent to MTA's posting of amended forms of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions of Use. It is at all times your responsibility to read the most current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use before using this Site to ensure that you agree to the terms and conditions of any amendments made to these Terms and Conditions of Use. You agree that these standards for notice of amendments to these Terms and Conditions of Use are reasonable.
25. Miscellaneous Information. You agree to use this Site for legal and proper purposes. If you no longer agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you agree to immediately cease use of this Site.
26. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that the provisions, disclosures and disclaimers set forth above are fair and reasonable and your agreement to follow and be bound to them is not the result of fraud, duress or undue influence exercised upon you by any person or entity. There are no representations, promises, warranties or undertakings by MTA contrary to those set forth above. By clicking on the button below marked "accept" you acknowledge that you have reviewed and agree to all of the above provisions, disclosures and disclaimers.
Meet your coordinator Now !
Get started on your Gastric Sleeve journey today
Next available surgery date is: September 30, 2023